iOpenbook Inc. is a well-established learning center that provides various high-quality after school courses in small groups and 1-on-1 student-centered tutoring classes to students from Grade 4 to Grade 12 through advanced and easy-to-use online platform.
Our mission is to provide elite domestic and international learners with tailored and powerful K-12 curricula designed and instructed by dedicated and certified teachers. We are recruiting enthusiastic and knowledgeable candidates to be our tutors who can teach Chemistry.
- Prepare all necessary supplementary teaching materials (PowerPoint, course outlines, lesson plans and worksheets, etc.) for the assigned courses.
- Conduct regular student assessments and evaluations and mark all assignments and tests with comments.
- Record and maintain accurate and up-to-date attendance; report on attendance as required.
- Strong classroom management, verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge or experience with Ontario Curriculum, the IB/AP courses and exams is an asset
- Have experience and proficiency in teaching (Preferably more than 1 year)
- Teacher certificate is an asset
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress
- Bonus scheme
- Work from home opportunities
Part-time hours: 3-10 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Casual
Salary: $18.00-$30.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Day shift