O2E Brands is looking for a Support Desk Specialist to join our Service Desk team on a 6 months contract to support our new software implementation. This person will be responsible for front-line technical support of our franchise partners and internal users and the top of our support funnel. You will triage requests, respond to inbound calls and resolve support tickets. This position will be a remote Work From Home position.
What you’ll do
- Act as the first point of contact in our support request lifecycle, receiving and triaging tickets from both internal users and our franchise partners
- Engage directly with our franchise partners on the phone with live support
- Perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks within our Salesforce system on request
- Direct the flow of requests to other teams within the Business Technology department
- Provide exceptional customer service by fostering a welcoming, positive, attentive and proactive relationship with the business users
- Timely response and achievement of Service Level Agreements on all technology requests coming through email, phone, live chat, walk-up, or the ticketing system
- Escalate high priority requests to supporting teams for resolution and critical information to leadership as necessary
- Reports to Manager, Service Desk
- Able to work rotating shifts between: 6am-8pm, 7 days per week, with flexibility to change shift times/days with business needs.
- Work from home abilities – a quiet space, high speed internet, personal computer and headset.
What people say about you
I am a friendly, helpful technology enthusiast who engages and empathizes easily with others. I adapt to change quickly and assist others to do the same. I have strong customer-service and communications skills and love to learn and educate users on new systems and processes.
What you bring to the table
- Passion for customer service and helping others
- Ability to learn new software and processes ahead of the curve and champion change
- Self-starter who is motivated to provide quick delivery of service across mediums (phone, chat, email, in-person)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong business understanding with the ability to judge when complex issues and problems should be escalated upwards
- In Depth knowledge of application and operating systems
- Knowledge of SalesForce, other large CRMs and thirst to learn more!
Contract length: 6 months
Application deadline: 2020-11-06
Expected start date: 2020-12-07
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $25 – $40 per hour
- Bonus pay
- 8 hour shift
- Technical Support: 1 year (Preferred)
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record and modify customer information within the database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies
- Other duties as requested